- Macaroons - I simply LOVE LOVE them. So light & tasty treats. The really good ones are quite expensive in Singapore. Nevertheless, I can never control myself to get some every time I walk pass a Macaroons / Pastry shop. My favorite flavor is Hazelnuts!
- Souffle - This is another French dessert that I simply must have if it is ever on the menu. I recall visiting a restaurant in Paris which specializes in Souffles. They have the savory ones which we do not get in Singapore.
- Sex & the City - Even though the TV series has stopped running and the movie is out. I still love the show and somehow you never get tired of watching them over and over again. Even if it is just to check out the fashion, bags & shoes. :)
- God - HE is my everything and without him, nothing around me would matter and anything is possible with Him by my side.
- My Hubby & Family - He is my life partner and best friend. He makes me laugh & giggle like a little girl. We share everything (almost) and I thank #4 for making him mine. Family (mum, dad, in laws, siblings) is always something close to my heart.
- Pigs - Love them since I was little. I think they are just adorable whether they are babies or adults. Thus my shop name I guess.
- Moscato or Ice Wine - My favorite drink. I can drink this all night long...
- Music - I am always humming a tune, whether I am walking along the street or having a shower. I love music of all genres but rock, alternative, punk, jazz, house & chill are some of my favorite.
- My bed - The place that I spend at least 7 hours in. Got a nice king size one that is simply divine.
- My Car - I don't owe a very fancy car (I drive a Toyota Altis) but I simply can't live without having one after driving for so many years. Even though Singapore is a small country. The convenience is something that I have gotten used to and taken for granted sometimes :P Although now I have to share it with my hubby.. kekek :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tagged!! - 10 of my Favorite Things
Nicole sometime ago to do a blog post about 10 of my Favorite things. So here goes, not in any order!