- What is the first impression that you have when you enter the shop?
- What do you think of the variety of products offered?
- What do you think of the pricing of the items?
- What do you think of the photos take of the items
- What else do you think can be improve in the shop?
- Would you buy from my shop?
One of the suggestions got me pondering for quite some time, it was regarding my banner. I know my banner is not fantastic and there is definitely room for improvement. However, if I were a customer, would I not buy an item from the shop because the banner is not pleasing? How does the banner affects one's buying behaviour? or is it more of a shop image thing to have a good looking banner? What do you think?
Here's my current banner.
Here's my first banner when I first open my shop. It was of a different name then. :)
I am in the process of changing my banner to align it with my name cards so that the shop has a consistent look. Hopefully I will get it out by next week :)