Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

♥ NEW ♥ Raindrops Keep Falling Collection

I love the rain. The sound of the pitter patter. The smell of the rain as they fall and hit the window panes.

One of my first fond memories of the rain is having tea with my best friday at TGIF glass house (which has since closed) and watching the rain hit against the glass house and passer-by rush along with their umbrellas. Another memory was when I was still studying in Melbourne. Love smelling and hearing the rain fall as I peer through my bedroom window. It was a welcome distraction from my mugging for my exams.

With these precious memories, I created a collection called "Raindrops Keep Falling" (Title came from a song that my younger brother used to play on the piano when we were little). It is a collection of necklaces and earrings with raindrop falling from clouds in matte silver or matte 14k gold.

  1. Raindrops Keep Falling Necklace { Original - Blue } - Matte Silver
  2. Raindrops Keep Falling Earrings { Original - Blue } - Matte Silver
  3. Raindrops Keep Falling Necklace { Clear } - Matte Silver
  4. Raindrops Keep Falling Necklace ( Clear - Iridescent ) - Matte 14k Gold

Watch out for its nemesis Acid Rain coming soon.

No comments: