Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Poll Results : Which Cluster Earrings Are the Most Loved?


I would like to thank EVERYONE who has voted on my Blog Poll : Which Cluster Earrings Do You Love Best? I am so excited that the response was better than my first poll! :D

The results of the Poll are... *drum roll*Out of 25 voters, 48% voted Raspberry, 32% voted Icicles and 20% voted Wedding Blues. These 3 cluster earrings were the top. Another favorite from the blog comments that did not make it to the polls were the Lime & Aqua earrings. Thus Raspberry clusters won! It's amazing that these clusters were the VERY first ones that I made for the shop and for myself! The rich red color is amazing!

In honor of these results and the people who have casted their votes for the Raspberry clusters, I have made a pair of raspberry clusters to go to one LUCKY voters!....And the lucky winner goes to.....*drum roll* DevinPrather!!!Congratulations!!b

The blog poll has been fun and I can't wait to think of another topic for the polls!

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

good for you.The one time I did a blog poll got 5 votes.Glad Gevin won.a great prize winner of a great pair of earrings...