Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

{ Personal } Christmas Party Preparation

It's Christmas this Sunday and I have got some friends coming over my place for a small party. B & I have been busy with stocking up our fridge with drinks, alcohol and chocolates! We also went grocery shopping today to get some fruits & snacks. I am making a fruit salad while B will try his hands on making some hors d'oeuvre (sausage franks + cucumbers, cherry tomatoes + cheese).

We have also setup our Christmas tree, wrapped our presents for our guests and cleaned the house. I bought the final present today. :)

Can't wait for Sunday... Oh, we are also watching Wicked the Musical on Saturday too. :) Looking forward to that too. Been a while since I watched a musical.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: