Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poll Results : Symmetrical or Asymmetrical Earrings


*** Drum Roll *****

The results of the Poll : Symmetrical or Asymmetrical Earrings is SYMMETRICAL!

Most people love and have symmetrical earrings. Although there are some folks would are open to asymmetrical earrings as long as the designs are interesting and funky. I guess for most of us when we shop for a pair of earrings, our natural instinct is to buy a symmetrical one. Unless we are specifically out to buy a pair of asymmetrical earrings from the start of the search.

Based on the 37 votes that we had, 25 voted symmetrical while 11 voted asymmetrical. The minority of 1 vote did not wear any earrings. That means that about 69% of the general voters prefer symmetrical earrings while the rest of the 31% are open to asymmetrical ones.

Now you know......

The winner of my blog poll giveaway is Flamingo Junction! She will be receive my secret gift...

4 comments:

missknits said...

interesting! though cant say i'm too surprised!

Julia said...

Hi I am interested in your Antiqued Bronze Design Locket Pocket Watch Watch(PeekaBoo). Your Esty site says you are sold out. I would be interested in buying this. Will you be making any more? Julia

Piggy said...

Julia - I am out of stock of the item at the moment but I will let you know once I have more supplies :)

Flamingo Junction said...

And a very cool surprise gift it was! I got the cutest cell phone charm featuring none other than Mickey Mouse! Thanks again Piggy!