Here's a useful guide.
- Collar - Length 12" - 14"
Three or more strands of beads which lie snuggly on the middle of the necklace. They compliment boat neck, V-neck and off-the shoulder clothing.
- Choker- Length 14" - 16"
Compliments any neckline and can be worn with formal and casual clothing. This is a good necklace length for a child.
- Princess - Length 17" - 19"
Suited with high and plunging neckline clothing. Perfect length to support a pendant.
- Matinee - Length 20" - 25"
Ideal with casual or business attire. Also suited to long sundresses and formal gowns. The extra length gives the wearer a sense of luxury and confidence.
- Opera - Length 26" - 36"Worn as a single strand or doubled to create a choker. It can also be knotted. Perfect for high or crew necklines also.
- Rope - Length 37" or longer
Elegant and sexy. Can be knotted, doubled over and even slung over the shoulder. Clasps can be strategically placed to allow the necklace to be broken down into shorter length necklace and even bracelets.
- Lariat - Length 48" or longer
This is not joined at the ends but tied in a knot or wrapped around the neck.