Here's what I bought
- Clash of the Titans (1981)
- I watched this during my uni days in Australia (borrowed it from the school library) during one of the winter nights. I thought it was really funny watching the "technology" of those times and how much we have improved now. There is a coming re-make of this movie soon, thus it is just fitting that I watched the original one again.
- Labyrinth (1986)
- This is MY FAVORITE movie of all time. I love love love (repeat this 1million times) this so much. I remember watching this when I was a kid under the recommendation of my art teacher in our pursuit of creativity. I "fell in love" with David Bowie in the show.. hahaha :) I still love Bowie.. but not as much these days.. The show is great. Love it.. I still love to watch it again and again. Alot more creativity and twist than the recent Alice in Wonderland I must say.
- The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Okay. I bought this for the fashion mainly.. humor & Meryl Streep. It is one of the shows and I would have it on the TV when I organise a all-girls get together at my place.