- Vintage Ruby Slippers by vintagemarmalade
- These shoes are so Yummy! They reminded me of Dorothy's Red Shoes from Wizard of Oz. Er.. It's red right? .. But sob! :( Why is it in size 8?! I am a 5.. way off. It's really pretty and glittery, nevertheless.
- Black and Gold Glitter Long Sleeve, Open Back Mini Dress by PiidaDiida
- This is SO SO sexy! I would wear this in a heartbeat. I love the open back. Great for girls night out partying.
- Chupa Chups Lollipop Necklace - Grape Purple by Piggy
- Lastly my cute retro lollipop necklace. Seriously, I think the purple color is alot nicer in real life as compared to my photos. I think the necklace is totally adorable. My favorite is the green one. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Treasury - Spice Up Your Life
It's been a while since any of my items got featured in a Treasury. It is always an honor and an AWESOME feeling to be included! I feel so much loved when that happens. This time, my Chupa Chups Lollipop necklace was featured (the purple grape one). It makes its mark on the Main Treasury called "Spice Up Your Life" by flapperdoodle. It is a collection of all 90s favorites e.g. Spice girls... :)