I am backkkkkkk.............
It's been like ages since I wrote on this blog. Lots have changed and much hasn't...
- We (B & I) adopted a baby boy, A. Totally adorable. We love him to bits.
- We (B & I) tutored a Primary 4 boy, R in Maths & English. It was a Community Investment initiative, the first one that we did together as a couple.
- I discovered DVF. My first wrap dress. It blew me away. A current staple in my wardrobe.
- I attended a personal image class last year and has (hopefully!) made me wiser in my wardrobe choices.
- My sister graduated with a PhD in Physiotherapy.
- I am still running Piggy's Little Shop (Woohoo! We are 7 this year!)
- I am still holding a day job in the same company. 3 yrs in the role. Love what I do and the people I work with.
- I am still driving the same car ... same house ... Basically I am still the same me.
Glad to be back. Hope this time abit longer. :)