Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

{ Hello }

Hello 

I am backkkkkkk.............

It's been like ages since I wrote on this blog.  Lots have changed and much hasn't... 

Changes
  1. We (B & I) adopted a baby boy, A.  Totally adorable. We love him to bits.
  2. We (B & I) tutored a Primary 4 boy, R in Maths & English.  It was a Community Investment initiative, the first one that we did together as a couple.
  3. I discovered DVF. My first wrap dress.  It blew me away.  A current staple in my wardrobe.
  4. I attended a personal image class last year and has (hopefully!) made me wiser in my wardrobe choices.
  5. My sister graduated with a PhD in Physiotherapy. 

Still me...
  1. I am still running Piggy's Little Shop (Woohoo! We are 7 this year!)
  2. I am still holding a day job in the same company.  3 yrs in the role.  Love what I do and the people I work with.
  3. I am still driving the same car ... same house ...  Basically I am still the same me.

Glad to be back.  Hope this time abit longer. :)

No comments: