Things that I look for in a desk calendar.
- Sufficient Space to jot down my dates
- Public Holidays for Asia countries and also UK (if possible) to know the dates to avoid when planning events
- Good size that sits nicely on my desk without taking too much space
- Eye candy graphics that inspires or intrigues me when I am bored!
- Nautical Wall Calendar US$20.00 - Look at that ample space in the calendar! Even though this is a wall calendar, the Nautical design is too good to be missed. I am a fan of anything Nautical. Thus if you are like me or you have a friend who is also a fan. This is the perfect gift for the New Year.
- Colorful Prints and Patterns Desk Calendar US$20.00 - What a burst of colors and prints by Kristina Kraemer! Perfect inspiration catalyst.
- Minima Printable PDF Calendar US$10.00 - Customise this calendar with the birthdays of your loved ones and you won't miss a date! Great price too!
- Chalkboard Wall Grid Calendar US$29.95 - I ♥ Typography!
- Romantics Desk Calendar US$15.00 - Perfect gift for true romantics. With an additional $5, you can even customise it with birthdays and anniversaries!
- Watercolor Art Calendar US$21.95 - Love the colorful hand-drawn watercolor lettering.
- Minimalist Monthly Calendar US2.76 - If you are on a budget, do not fret! This minimalist yet stylish calendar would be perfect for your desk.
- Somee Desk Calendar US$14.99 - This is not the usual type of calendars that I would normally like but I can't help but drawn to the daily funny and irrelevant humor of this calendar. Perfect gift for your workmates.
Have you pick out your 2014 calendar yet?
♥ Ms Piggy