Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thirteen Sold Six to Go

Since my last post about my gold bumble bee bracelet being featured in one of the blogs on Tumblr, I have sold six (6) bracelets!! (OK.. technically it was 5 bracelets and 1 necklace) I am so amazed that how a simple feature by chance on a blog could translate to so much sales.  Most of all I am so happy that my little bees are getting so much love.

I first made this little bee early last year with my first sale only in July 2013.  Since then, I have sold 13 little bees to date and I am left with 6 !  I can't wait to send them off. Buzzzzzz............

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/155360572/gold-bumble-bee-bracelet-dangle

Check out my Ladybug version too!

Update 24 Feb
My little gold bumble bees are finally SOLD OUT! Thanks for all the support!  Keep buzzing !


No comments: