Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Etsy Treasury - White and Red

One of my items was included in a Treasury on Etsy again! It still gives me the thrill whenever I see a "golden" star while browsing the treasuries. The treasury that featured my item is called White and Red. Like the title, it is a selection of white & red items.


Some of my favorites in this treasury are

1) Glass Pendant with Scripture / Saying by ImJewelee - I love to put my favorite bible phrases in a glass pendant! It would be a perfect gift for birthdays or baptism!



2) Petite Cherry Blossom Birds - This is the last piece of these gorgeous earrings! Love the striking red against the silver birds.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I love red!! One of my favorite colors. You have a wonderful treasury!

Piggy said...

Audrey - Thanks!

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...

Congrats on the treasury. Love the colors. That pendant is one of my favorites too. I'm not at all religious but the idea of having a little phrase to live by around your neck is a cute idea :)

Unknown said...

out visiting ....
:):):)
very cute..

mona & the girls

*Evelyn* said...

lovely treasury !!