Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snagged a Etsy Treasury - Butterflies for SPRING

Just snagged this Etsy treasury! And in honor of spring, I did a selection of butterflies... If you are thinking of those colorful bright cheery ones, well... you are wrong :) Here's my subtle take on the butterflies this spring.. hope you'll love them!
Here's a few of my favorites.
  1. Sexy Butterfly Tattoo thigh-high socks - ultra pale by post
    - I LOVE this! I am so going to buy it.. it's so sexy and pretty..although I don't think I can wear them to work. keke :)
  2. Butterfly Alights Ring by KiraFerrer
    - This ring look so precious and dainty! It looks as if the butterfly just landed on your little finger. Gorgeously hand crafted!
  3. Sterling Silver - Butterfly Necklace by Me!
    - I love this butterfly outline pendant. It looks as if the butterfly was hand drawn.. like my doodle of a butterfly! :) The necklace is so chic and definitely Tiffany inspired.

6 comments:

Parallax said...

Great treasury choices, I think the ring is my favorite!

SleightGirl said...

Awesome treasury! I love butterflies! I think the pendent is my favorite.

Piggy said...

Parallax - I adore the ring too! :) Really tiny & pretty.. small is beautiful :)

SleightGirl - Thanks! :) I am glad you like it :)

Jewelicide said...

Great pics! I LOVE the thigh-highs!

Unknown said...

The butteryfly socks are awesome!

Lola said...

Very nice picks...reminds me, I need to dust off some of my butterfly stamps!