Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Treasury - The Bird that Chirped

What did I say about birds... they are EVERYWHERE... I am very honored to be included in another treasury and it's about BIRDS.. now what did I saw.. they are just so popular and definitely the next trend in line after the OWL frenzy. This treasury "The Bird that Chirped" is perfectly selected by tarunjain!

As usual, here's my favorites out of the selection...
  1. Lovebird Bowl by PrinceDesignUK - I love birds and hearts! This item is a great combination of both. I think the red heart details on the wings and eye are just adorable & cute. Perfect present for a good friend! There are more designs in her shop too! :)

  2. Modern Chick Bowls Orange Black white by shoshonasnow - I am into bowls.. and this one is so brightly colored (orange with black white stripes) with a cute chick head... Love the details at the bottom of the bowl as well. I can totally feel how much effort and love the crafter has put into this item.


  3. Cute birds in Chains by ME! - This is my humble birds earrings.. available in big round ring hooks too :)

7 comments:

cabin + cub said...

I love little birdie things! Great picks!

AMIdesigns said...

Well done! It's a lovely treasury

Midnightcoiler said...

Congrats! I love birds and these are great items.

For His Grace said...

Congratulations! I love the bird theme :)

-Melissa
http://dazzledbeader.blogspot.com

trishie said...

Congrats! It's quite something to be part of the Etsy treasury.

trishie said...

Hey i just visited your store, your jewellery are sooo cute! I'm going to buy the snow white necklace!

ThreadBeaur said...

Great finds. I love the modern orange bird bowls! Very different.