Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

What's In Your Shopping Bag?

With the recent lack of inspiration and creativity, I decided to some time restocking my supplies and check out new gems & some of my favorite Etsy shops. Here's what I have in my shopping bag last week. I can't wait for them to get here!

  1. Brilliant emerald green onyx gold cluster hoop earrings by friedasophie
    I love the rich green color of these emerald green onyx that is just so stunning that I got to have it! I have not seen any of these beautiful gems around before and they are just so delicious! I love the simple and chic designs of friedasophie and I think her gems have the richest colors that they will just pop with anything I wear! PS : She still have stock for the above earrings that I bought!

  2. AAA Aqua Chalcedony Smooth Teardrop Briolettes 13.75-14.5mm x10 by TheCuriousGem
    I love the teardrop shape and the great AAA quality of these briolettes. When I buy gems, I usually make sure that they are at least AA grade and above. This is because I think it really pays to buy gems of quality and it shows in the photos and your work. This seller has one of the best collection of gems on Etsy and most of them are AA quality and above. I can't wait to start working on these briolettes!
So what do you have in your shopping bag last week?

5 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I bought a cute star shaped photo album in the supplies section on Etsy. I can't wait to get it looking cute!
-10oneworld

TMCPhoto said...

Last week I didn't buy anything but the week before I bought the most beautiful blue earrings. I'll be wearing them to my cousins wedding in two weeks.

OliveStreetStudio said...

so nice. I recently bought my hubby some anniversary presents...pictured on my blog:
www.olivestreetstudio.blogspot.com

I got them from Etsy!

AMIdesigns said...

I love those beads, great colours! I bought some rhinestone beads and an earring display on etsy. eagerly waiting for them to get here

KatieEatsCake said...

Oh wow. I'm in love with the second one. My favorite color! And the repeated tear drop shapes are so neat.

Katie Eats Cake