Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Treasury West - Little Red Riding Hood

I am so so lucky that I got included in 2 Treasury West treasuries at the same time! Check out my previous blog post for the first one! Here's the 2nd one called Little Red Riding Hood by thelittlefox. Today's must be a "Little Red Riding Hood" Day as I was featured in this fellow Singapore Etsian blog post. In both the Treasury West and the Blog, my Little Red Riding Hood necklace was featured. How cool!


Here are some of my favorite Little Red Riding Hood items.

  1. Multi Usage Little Red Riding Hood Wrap by StudioCybele
    There are 5 different ways to wear this stunning hot little number. You can wear it as a wrap, a tube top, a skirt, a head scarf and a shrug! What versatility and style! Love the hot red color too!
  2. Little Red Riding Hood Mini Book by LittleGreenButton
    Love the handmade illustrations and hand painted pictures. Great gift and collector item. A unique twist to the Ladybird version :D

  3. Little Red Riding Hood Necklace by Me!
    Featured this necklace before on my blog and I think the charm is totally whimsical and cute! However, I am not sure why this item is still sitting in my Etsy shop! :( Any feedback?

5 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

very cute treasury! well done

Steph said...

what a perfect little necklace! I love the little flower, just a splash of red.

PS, love your blog background!!

Karen said...

Congrats on Treasury West! I am jealous. Very nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Beautiful treasury...I love red.

Hollie May said...

small world or what-im also in this treasury! the embroidery! how awesome are we!