Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Featured : Wickedly Chic : Daily Ditties

I am so honored that one of my favorite earrings have been featured on Wickedly Chic's Daily Ditties. Daily Ditties should be your first stop every day to check out the newest, most chic & unquestionably fashionable indie items on the web. So don’t be a ditty, read the Daily Ditties!


Here's my earrings that was featured. It's A Day At The Beach Earrings (Seashell Version). I have made these earrings for a while now and it has a whooping 500 over views.. but it is still unsold *sulk*. The reason why this is a seashell version as the original version which was sold out had a starfish charm instead. :) I love the pastel blue & white colors of the freshwater pearls.

Here's my other favorite from this week's daily ditties. It is Pink Elephants Necklace by khalidahj. I love simple and chic style. Thus this beautiful necklace is just right up my alley. I love the beautiful peachy colors of the glassbead.

4 comments:

Lolo Sinclair said...

Congrats! :-)) Your earrings are gorgeous! Good Luck!

Lolo :-)

Katofmanycolors said...

Seashell pics are beautiful!

TheFrogBag said...

Wow, that's great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature - your seashell earrings make me want to head to the beach!