Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Treasury - Fly

I am honored again to be included in the following Treasury called Fly by outofthebox. The treasury features items with the theme fly.
Here are some of my favorites!

  1. REAL butterfly wing necklace/pendant/FULL Cithaerias merolina by Butterflysenses
    This is a beautiful necklace made from a real butterfly wing! How cool is that.. love the natural colors of the butterfly. Definitely a conversation starter. Item would be OOAK.

  2. Flying Panda Print 7 x 5 by MisNopalesArt
    Love love this cute panda.. It reminds me of me.. always sleepy and hungry. Even when it is flying it looks sleepy. If only I can fly to work with my sleepy eyes :D


  3. My Little Airplane Necklace by ME!
    This is a OOAK piece from my watch necklace collection. It's cute and adorable and I only have one of it! It's not only functional but cute to look at too.


7 comments:

Jeanette said...

The butterfly necklace is gorgeous! Nice finds!

andrea creates said...

neat treasury~
I was in the same red riding hood treasury as you:)
take care-
andrea

Lindsey said...

Congrats on being in the treasury, love the butterfly too!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful treasury.

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful blog! And your work is awesome!

TheSeaWithin said...

Lovely treasury!

Oh and those marc jacobs' shoes are about $250 US. I got them for $140!!!

LunaLeon said...

I love that airplane!!!