Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Treasury West - The joy of Random

I am very honored to be included in NORMandLOU's latest Treasury West called The Joy of Random. It features a selection of their favorite items.
Here are some of my favorites from the selection
  1. Lovebird Pincushion by feltmates - I think these birds are just adorable. Bird designs are very hot and IN right now. I seem to see them everywhere especially the fat ones. They seem to be next in line after the OWL frenzy.
  2. Yet to Discover by artisanlook - I love this ring. I have the round dots and in lay opals for certain dots. Really simple & chic with the expensive look.


  3. Little Red Riding Hood by ME - I simply adorable this charm. I am not sure why this item is not being sold as yet :( I think this red riding hood charm is so cute and I am so blessed that the shop keeper actually took them out to show me before they were even listed in the shop. :)

10 comments:

Sheryl Karas said...

Nice blog! Love your selections!

Sheryl
http://healingcommunication.blogspot.com/

artangel said...

Lovely items - Red Riding Hood is very sweet!

Leslie said...

I was looking over your blog & its nice! Thanks for sharing the random treasures, nice picks.

melanie.joy said...

Congrats on the treasury!

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful items! I love the birds!

AMIdesigns said...

Lovely treasury, well done!

TMCPhoto said...

Congratualtions it's a great selection. I'm seeing birdies everywhere too.

katy said...

aww, great treasury. i love like, everything in it.

Fatally Cute said...

I like the bird pin cushion!

Blue & White Wear said...

Hi Piggy! Love the red riding hood!!! I always enjoy your blog!!
Claire