Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Etsy FrontPage - Tiffany

Woohoo!! I am so happy that I made about 6 sales today.. *beaming* I checked my website at work during lunch and I was so thrilled and I had sales today :) ... When I got back home, I found out why.. My latest item was featured in one of the Etsy Treasury that made it to the FRONTPAGE! Hip Hip Hooray! I have only made it to the Etsy Frontpage thrice so far... (you can check if you have made it to the frontpage by checking this.)
The Etsy Treasury was called Tiffany and features a selection of item that reflects Tiffany in terms of the beautiful cyan color just like the Tiffany box. This treasury was by homehooked who did an amazing job!

Here's my feature item - Little Tiffany Earrings.
These earrings are made from the AAA quality Aqua Chalcedony Smooth Teardrop Briolettes wrapped in sterling silver and french horn ear hooks. They are just perfect with no inclusions. The color changes between green / blue / aqua depending on the light and background. If you follow my blog, you would know that I have a passion for smooth teardrop briolettes and I got these babies from another Etsy seller. I just relisted another pair!

Here are some of my favorites in the treasury.
  1. Spring Blues by LillyQueen
    I am always a fan of LillyQueen. She makes beautiful jewelry, especially bracelets & earrings. Simple whimsical and gorgeous. I love the way she takes her photos always against postcards or vintage paper.

  2. Dandelion Wishes on Chocolate Brown Scoop Neck Tee by ellembee
    I love dandelion! And the aqua color dandelion looks perfect against the chocolate brown tee.

9 comments:

Katie K said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! So lovely!!! beautiful earrings and such a pretty treasury! i hope i make it there someday :)

Little Dickens Designs said...

Those earrings are beautiful! Congratulations!

Tahni Candelaria said...

congrats on making the front page! that is very exciting! i'm still waiting to make the front page. but i did get put in a treasury the other day.

Piggy said...

Thanks everyone! It's really exciting being featured on FP :D I am glad happy to share that joy with everyone! :D

LynnAnne said...

Those earrings perfectly match my newest soap! What a shame we can't wear both! LynnAnne

houndvintage said...

Wow, congrats on making treasury! Hoping someday to see one of my own vintage sweets there :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful treasury, one of my favorite colors.

Anna K. said...

Congrats to you! I just love all the music that came on while I was reading about Tiffany's! Great music, great colors, fantastic blog!

Karen said...

You've won an Award! Please stop by my blog at http://mysticwynd.blogspot.com/ to pick it up!