Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gift Guides : Pearls in June

I am so excited that my latest item is featured in the Gift Guides! I got about 100 over views in 1 day and 11 hearts! :D *hooray*

Here's my latest item item Natural Lime Green Pearl Necklace. It is featured in the latest Gift Guides for June, Pearls in June. I have always love pearls. They are classic, chic, simple and timeless like Coco Chanel and her string of pearls. I hope you'll love my creation.


Here's some of my favorite of all the beautiful pearls featured in the Gift Guide.
  1. Pear Blossom Necklace by heatherberry
    This necklace is simply gorgeous with a cute tiny pearl by the side and a little leaf. Another timeless piece.

  2. Chess metalized Green and Gold varnished ring with sea pearls by arosha
    This is absolutely brilliant and unique. I love the little detail like the little sea pearls on top of the ring. Definitely a conversation starter and OOAK :)

11 comments:

Joyce said...

congrats!

pinkrosesglass said...

I love the green pearl necklace!

panAsh said...

congrats! I too love the green pearl!

Michelle Brunner said...

Wow...that is wonderful:) Your jewelry is stunning and very elegant!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...beautiful necklace.

Gabrielle Knight said...

cute stuff!

arosha said...

Thanks for the support.. I love your green pearl necklace - we look just great together...!!!

Heather Leavers said...

Fab finds for the gift guide - -well done. Arosha's work is so off-the-wall, I love it!

Midnightcoiler said...

Beautiful pearls! Arosha's ring is stunning!

Beads, Beads and more Beads said...

Great pieces of work. Love the all.
Congras Arosha!

SpringColors said...

I so love pearls any month of the year