Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YART SALE - What are you doing?

The 2nd YART SALE is coming soon.. in fact it's TOMORROW! So what are you doing for YART Sale this year? What is YART sale? The term Yart is an artistic spin on the traditional yard sale! :) ART + Yard Sale = YART!

I am running a 10% discount on all my items in the shop (excluding my sale items) ! In addition, I have added my YART avatar created by misosoup. So that everyone knows that I am having a YART sale. This is my first time participating on the YART sale cos I missed the last year.

How about you? Did you know what is the YART sale and what are you doing for your shop this time round?

3 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

I haven't decided to participate but it is a great idea. Good luck with your sale!

Leah said...

I'm not taking part, but good luck with your sales!

Garden Gate Designs said...

I have decided not to participate this year, but, I hope your sale is great and that you have many sales.

Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs