Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Etsy Treasury - Through Pink Colored Glasses

I am honored to be included in the following treasury Through Pink Colored Glasses by StormsHandicrafts. The treasury features all pink items. This matches the latest YART sale banner and avatar! How timely.

Here are some of my favorites from the treasury!
  1. Pink-burgundy Flower -head piece-hair pin-hair clip by tijusai
    This hair pin is so pretty and sweet. I love the multiple layers of organza and different shades or pink with the tiny white pearls and beads. Beautiful. Perfect for wedding and bridemaids!

  2. Love Paint Can by ChicEMbellish
    I think the love paint can is just a perfect way to keep your love letters and gifts from your sweetheart. I recall in my teenage days that I used to just store them in a shoebox.. haha :D

  3. Little Pink Deer. Necklace by Piggy (ME!)
    This is my latest pink deer necklace. I love the pastel pink dots. I have the similar one in lilac / purple! I love the little necklace that I made for the deer.. Can you see it.. It's the one with the little flower bead :)

6 comments:

Claudia Olivos said...

Lovely treasury!
I was so not into pink until a few years ago... I now love pink and so I am admiring this treasury and *off to look* at the shops!

Joyce said...

Very pretty!

Holly said...

This is such a pretty treasury. I love pink. Congrats on being featured, that deer is really cute.

Anonymous said...

There is just something about pink that makes you feel good. Congrats on the treasury.

Sarah Knight said...

those are all quite lovely : )

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, that's so lovely and perfect for that treasury :)