I am so honored to have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by Mystic Wynd.
There are a few requirements for accepting this award and they are:
Must do#1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link to it.
Thank you SO MUCH Mystic Wynd for loving my blog and awarding me with this great award. You write great articles on your blog!
Must do #2) I must list ten honest things about myself.
- I am a packaging sucker.
- I love to travel and I wish that I can travel more especially with my hubby.
- I don't eat parsley, onions, garlic, celery and ginger. I will pick them out one by one if I find them on my plate.
- My dream job is to work for myself.
- I tend to ignore the people around me whenever I watch tv. It's like being sucked and be engrossed in what I am watching that I do not hear people when they talk to me.
- I love to eat but it's more the quality than quantity for me. Cannot do buffets.
- I dislike eating at the food court. Prices are expensive and food is mediocre.
- I used to represent my school's hockey team.
- I serve as a backup singer in my church
- I believe in God.
Must do #4) Select 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
Tough choice.... but here goes.
Must do#5) I must notify my selected bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above requirements also. I have done this by posting a comment on each of their respective blogs.