Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Etsy Treasury - Palm Breezes

I am very honored to be featured in the following treasury - Palm Breezes that features a range of palm leaves inspired items! I love the beautiful range and the refreshing green color.
Here are some of my favorites
  1. Fern Hand Painted Wine Glasses Set of 2 - marywibis
    These are absolutely beautiful. The colors and painting is so real that it looks like a real palm leaf. I think they are classy and chic to be used for a nice breezy Sunday brunch.

  2. forest glen pendant - theBeadAerie
    This necklace is really interesting and beautifully made. I love the seed beads that are used as the branches.
  3. Crochet Wooden necklace, Olive green by DAINTYCROCHETBYALY
    This necklace is really intricate made especially the olive green crochet centerpiece.

  4. Little Palm Leaf Necklace by me
    I have always love brass charms and the delicate palm charm is really cute.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love Palm trees! Congrats on being featured in such a beautiful treasury!

OliveStreetStudio said...

How nice with all the Treasuries lately....Green is my favorite color.

cabin + cub said...

ooh.. makes me want to lie in a hammock while two people fan me with palm leaves. ;)
great picks!

Giftbearer said...

I love the Little Palm Leaf Necklace!