Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Job Stability

Another week of market instability... I am beginning to find it hard to concentrate at work.. Everyday, my colleagues & I will be reading the news, monitoring the market and looking at the share prices..

Most of my projects are being canned, thus there is really less to do... I am happy that my mumbai trip was off.. and that I am not as overloaded as before... But it got me thinking about my job and whether it would be stable..

While I am worried about my job, I am finding hard to enjoy work with the new boss.. Something that I have been struggling for a while. At times like this, I feel that I just have to bite the bullet and hang in there. Even though, I find it hard to work with him.

Another day, another worry... I hope this crisis will come to an end soon...

No comments: