Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lazy Saturday.....


It's been quite a tiring and long week due to the market activities, I decided to take it SLOW this weekend. My hubby is off to his game today and I had the whole day to myself.. I had it all planned.
1. Mail my items at the Post Office
2. Go to the shop to exchange my boxes (they gave me the wrong sizes)
3. Check out the charm & bead shops

At the charm & bead shops, I shopped like crazy! Haha.. had to control myself a little just to make sure that I do not overspent. I love charms.. I hope that's reflected in my works.

After the long day running around, I manage to get home, made some new jewelry (can't wait to take photos & list them) and take a nap.

Although, I managed to list one... I love this charm and the concept of making it into a necklace! What do you think of it?

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

That is a great charm! It is the perfect necklace for any princess!

rockcreekcreations said...

It sounds like it was a fun day!! I wish I could have a few like that. But I usually have a 17 month old and 10 year old in tow. So I would have gotten 1 of those things done. I think I would have made sure it was the bead and charm shop!!