I am finally having my customary wedding on the 7 Dec. The wonderful thing about it is that my folks had finally agreed to just going through with a simple tea ceremony and lunch reception without having the trouble to prepare for a huge wedding dinner. This agreement saved us alot of hassle given that my hubby & I got married legally 2 years ago and have been staying with each other for about a year.
Anyway, I have made a preparation list for my wedding...
- Wedding Gown (custom made by D'sire http://www.dsire.com.sg/home.htm) - yet to see the final sketch though
- Wedding Shoes (TBC) - will shop around for them after my gown is ready.
- Groom's Tux (TBC) - may not be required if he wears the one from our ROM 2 years ago.
- Wedding Bouquet & Corsages (made by my mum) - yet to decide on the flowers
- Wedding Cake (booked by my cousin) - It's going to be white with pink flowers
- Catering for Lunch Reception (TBC) - need to find a caterer that does a marquee.
- Catering for my In-laws place (TBC) - need to find a caterer that does small quantity.